Dekos Publishing LLC recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our websites, subscribers to our magazines, registrants for our events, recipients of our e-mail newsletters and all of our customers. We created this policy with a fundamental respect for our users’ right to privacy and to guide our relationships with our users. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for all products and services owned by Dekos Publishing LLC including the domains cheklistmagazine.com and todayspawnbroker.com.
Information that we collect
When you provide us with contact or other information in connection with a particular activity, product or service, including your email address or telephone number, you expressly consent to our communicating with you about our products or services using the information you provided to us. You also attest that you have the legal authority over any telephone number or email address you provide to us and can provide us with the authorization to contact you.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• Email newsletters
• Marketing emails
• Direct mail marketing offers
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
• Improve our website in order to better serve you
• To allow us to better respond to your customer service requests
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
• To quickly process your transactions
• To send periodic emails regarding your orders or other products and services
• To follow up with correspondence (mail, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We may use first (e.g., Google Analytics) and third (e.g., Google DoubleClick) party cookies to:
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
• Keep track of advertisements
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
• We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
• Help remember and process the items in your shopping cart
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn how to modify the way it treats cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your user experience more efficient and some features may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties without your consent. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other requests from jurisdictions inside or outside of the United States where we believe in good faith that the response is required under local laws of that jurisdiction, applies to users from that jurisdiction, and is consistent with generally accepted international practice. We may also share information when we believe in good faith belief that it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect ourselves and you from people violating our Terms of Service.
We offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We comply with California Online Privacy Protection Act by:
• Letting users visit our site anonymously
• Including the word ‘Privacy’ in the link to this policy which can be easily be found on the homepage
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
• Email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email
PO Box 610
Lady Lake, FL 32158